Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Everyone was born with a Special Gift!

I know that trying to find ourselves and our purpose here on earth can be one of the most difficult tasks one can face.Lord knows I have been through my share of career changes. But I have finally found my niche', something that I truly look forward to waking up in the morning to do! I guess what inspires me, is my desire to make others feel beautiful. I have always been the one to encourage people, to motivate them, to let them know how beautiful they are. So if your searching and wondering on what you should do next, take a moment to meditate/pray. Ask God to reveal to you your purpose in life. Search your mind heart, focus on that very thing that brings you happiness when you do it. That one thing you do with ease, This is your gift. What you were born to do!Be Encouraged Today! And know this....A person's gift makes room for him, and leads him before important people. -Proverbs 18:16

No comments:

Post a Comment